I will give them hearts that recognize me as the Lord. They will be my people, and I will be their God, for they will return to me wholeheartedly.
Sign up to receive coupons on vitamins and supplements and updates to the website!
According to an article by Medical News Today, here are some benefits of healthy eating:
1. Weight loss: this can help reduce the risk of chronic illness
2. Heart Health: According to the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada, up to 80% of cases of premature heart disease and stroke could be prevented by making healthy lifestyle changes
3. Strong bones and teeth: eating a diet that includes magnesium and calcium can lead to greater bone health.
4. Heightened mood: Diets with a high glycemic load— which includes many refined carbohydrates such as those found in soft drinks, cakes, and white bread—can increase symptoms of depression and fatigue (While a healthy diet can increase mood, those with depression should seek medical help)
5. Improved memory: studies have shown that a healthy diet can help prevent cognitive decline
Let us help you make positive nutrition changes to improve overall wellness today! Each nutrition plan is designed specifically for each client based on his or her goals, body composition, and so many other factors. We understand that everyone is different, so each person’s nutritional needs are different. Each client fills out a comprehensive intake form so that we can understand what best fits YOU. Purchase your nutrition plan today to get started on a path to a healthier you.